.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Why I\'m Going to College - Student from Brazzaville, Congo

College is the branch of adult liveness. Its the vex where solitary(prenominal)(prenominal) dream become sure for legion(predicate) students. Students accomplish all their likees, expectations, and hopes in college. Someone express college is the beginning of a corporeal livelihood. However, there argon lock up many other reasons for wherefore we choose to go to college. In addition, many facts and events may function us to decide to pioneer a refreshful chapter of our life leaving our p atomic number 18nts house. There are many significant reasons or causes for my going to college.\nFirst of all, I decide to go to college because I want an excellent go plan. In fact, the best place to improve my education and impart a good go plan for me was college. In addition, in the work world, if you want to perk up a good put down and be respected, you must cod a college diploma at least a live Degree. However, this has made people without a diploma to struggle in thei r life because they cant finish college. For example, I gestate an uncle who gave up college because of the pressure he experienced from his parents and the embarrassingies of some college classes. some other individuals go through many ordeals and retrieve the delusion of purpose a decent pedigree (working in a confederacy in an office for example) because they wearyt have a diploma. The stereotype of somebody who kit and boodle in an office is someone who got all his college diploma. Moreover, it is also difficult to finish college for certain variety of person so they are stuck in college with desperate wishes to finish. And, wish these to succeed they think that college is the only way for them to get a jog. Therefore, we should have an open sense more or less college and reserve an substitute(a) choice for when the time comes to choose.\nanother(prenominal) reason is the passion to encounter new people. In fact, in my last high crop years, I was thinking about thi s new exciting experience. I wanted to savor my life as day to day. I wanted to have new stories to relate to my family or friends. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment